Sunday, July 1, 2012

Wind in my Booty


Joshua recently said something that was so funny we will torture him, um, I mean retell the story forever. We were in Birmingham and staying at Granddaddy's house. Granddaddy's house is different than ours in that his HVAC has registers on the floor whereas our house has them on the ceiling. Anyway, Joshua was getting dressed and bent over the register while the air was running and got a surprise. He stood up quickly and said "I have wind in my booty!" The surprised look on his face was absolutely classic. And from now on his Indian name is "Joshua Wind-in-my Booty Chatham."

We had a fun trip to Birmingham. We stayed with Matt's dad and he took us to the McWane center. The boys enjoyed everything there, especially the Dora and Diego exhibit. I wasn't sure we would ever leave that section. Afterwards it was a quiet drive home because we left the boys in Birmingham/Huntsville for Grandparents Camp. This was really due to the fact that most people observe Independence Day on July 4th but our work decided to observe it on a Friday instead on a Wednesday which clashed with the daycare. That's my version of events - of course if you ask the grandparents they heard "blah blah blah a week with the grandsons! blah blah blah." Thanks for taking on our wild children!

No comments: